7/06/2021

You know who does a lot of things? American.

 If you would just believe me…even that one respected thoughts not to mock me.

There are everything and all things I ever say does not mean a letter word to you.

Because you believe you are God.

One day I will leave.

They will become God still in this world ….

… …

Prejudice unfaithful and selfishness….they don’t mind I speak ancient Chinese but you American side unwilling to learn….China side is just communism. 

No one ever gives me a choice …you do this to your own government…this is the most ridiculous thing I ever seen. 

Do you know how America comes to a nation call United States?

The history …

No one in any right mind will ever do what you all ever did at the judgement days. No one.

All you ever want is to seek someone whom would stand on your side so you say you can breath in life. 

But all you ever did was how your life is unfair, no one cares you, love you, tolerance you ever in all unconditionally level, so you promise God only til that day you will kneel, bend and repent….only if …

Babaji: right 

No comments:

Post a Comment