7/06/2021

They heard a lot of systems ….I say. They feel terrible how I become very very edge. Like pulling more strings like to all them, so they temporarily fine at that 5 minutes.

 That’s what they did to all.

No, they know how each are, so I told them too, eye glasses with no shaving cream to buy, like every step behind them ….they probably never imagine I become like that. Do I possibly don’t ever want to be with them ?

I am sure if Eben shows up, there is a reason, if he comes we talk. Rockfeller meant good heart on ET throat is target her own son. I don’t know if she realizes that or someone encourages her to do that ….

Asian are very tiny petty mind. They just try not make me feel that way. Because ….

All these TV, like I shred flower padels into pieces with tears gone with the wind, blood shed river mountain space …

It’s in English …you all like Europe ?

Babaji: yeah

I have no ideas they will ever have hopes in any you, what future is going to be? I lost all mine to ever think what’s left to save. Maybe they have a way to ensure the civilization to set right, not this UB 5 mess with all that.

You should watch today that …

你們對美國是仇恨的,你們非常喜歡歐洲吧?我講的任何事情都是他們在做,其實你們真的沒有打算修行,我在幫你們箱辦法如何自私的過你們被她越南小尼姑保證的生活、無聲無息的錯過

你們永恆用永恆在永恆發誓,我聽的非常清楚

甜甜蜜蜜,世界不就是錢做的?永恆就是錢做出來的

No comments:

Post a Comment