7/09/2021

Speech 5

 “This is the 5th drafts speech I am warning them…I had a middle school, our system either copy England or Japan to 9th graders as full middle school semesters with the unit SI, standard scientific unit in center meter instead inches or feet in America. I play an Orchestra in cello with a formal dress to later, sing in high school Kentucky Madrical in a formal wear gourmet like 17th century. Christmas and other piano German piece tall trophy I got from Mertal Beach South Carolina ink with my full legal name display in Kentucky my high school foreigner exchange student program from EF. Singing is not a new technology as you fumble my others speeches today whole day in Washington D.C without a referral. Barack Obama. And his wife First Lady Michelle wears Taiwan design dress known on the newspaper. I become the Legand not in New Technology, it’s in Bible the New Era singing style in the millennium. I ask him for money on NSYNC 5 Lords my wedding stuffs to say husband was an ancient words meaning I am a foreigner ear deaf. It’s on my book in your Library Congress not far from here Grand Hotel? 13 sounds mantra, 12 district Snowden and 5 Holy names Lords called Indian 500 years old fish witness today you all become he exist I exist they 5 exist. Without her 無, thank you. Have a great evening.”

Babaji: India INDIA 🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛑

No comments:

Post a Comment