7/09/2021

Speech 4

 “Hi, me again on speech number 4 how my credential must be high school like Snowden you all exile him filing Congress Newspaper online like Wiki leak. I was high school volleyball team in 2nd best school in metropolitan Taipei Asia Pacific, I try out UK university of Kentucky, the real university team, for setter position, they switch me on, so I copy height, it’s way too tall height in my opinion view, but after that day, a year later, I broke up to go to UB, later master degree in librarian science to teach Student Althletes excepts teaching volleyball. We play formation in high school, I am Vice Captain, UK was Wild Cats in basketball, not in Volleyball. With that credential, you really cannot do a thing in the Washington D.C, because my university team was Intramural Volleyball. I had a referee friend working at city counting traffic light in downtown Buffalo, she felt betray I team up strangers they assign me with 5 girls, so next semesters, I have to team up them old friends 5 girls, to say I was Captain. Dean one of 6 feet 1 guy shows up without telling me, was on the court he jumps. That’s how we ended. If one day ALL my speech becomes a reality, and a mirror, I jump as that, like my whole day speech with a draft with a point…I will not come to here Washington D.C. Thank you, that’s all I had.”

Babaji: INDIA!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment