7/09/2021

Speech 3 Keanu Reeves side ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

 ‘Hi, I just finished 2 speech in a roll without a draft. He is Keanu Reeves, in 2014 we work on a case he initial my legal name on movies with Warren Buffet getting an insurance company notice if the movies turn real - that is Richard Brandon stuffs got exploded the week after John Wick released. It’s the insurance company falls, so I sue Warren Buffet. That was 8 years ago Oct / Nov. well, that was not the biggest thing he is here. It’s Comet math I did in 1908 Tesla paper I found in Russian Tungestra explosion from 1943. I did the calculation, it was …postpone to 2 years and another 6 months from my birthday to Oct, he Keanu Reeves has the movie Sweet November. My birthday is April 16th. Do you want me to read the math or calculate the math in front of you by 10s era, 20s era, 30 era, 1234, 1 and 6 months, becomes total? I need 3 minutes if it’s backward calculating …his name is Keanu Reeves. 

China has a song I will pass the lyrics down. 

I hope you like it.”

Babaji: right, India !!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment