7/01/2021

My foot was hurt in the bath, I was working on the dead skin, I pull it too hard (the button 腳皮下面腳底板)bad …it’s a split of a line skin…now I am eating afternoon, Pang’s mom cook, my foot hurt now. Pitch. So Wallace, this scene you got it right ?建華我說這件碰到手的事情,記得清楚嗎??

 The story were she SMCH 清海無上師 want me 帝王 touch her….loooong time ago story.

Wallace is the royal guard,

She does on purpose to get hurt with the sword 她故意玩劍受傷手呀

So the Royal guard has to pull her sleeves up, roll up to show me, where she got hurt.誰捲袖子?我嗎?

Who roll up sleeves? Me?(=in Chinese pronounciation =my mother question mark ?

It’s everything looks normal, not like Bramha caste india, they are all princess or prince …

So that’s how..one day she got banish. Story 

建華… …it’s frames by frames …一張一張的意思

巴巴基:right 

No comments:

Post a Comment