7/01/2021

Last frame …Yeth 🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎 fragment but at Night Market near First University where Vicky and Jason were? I actually don’t remember they say they are in 台大,公館夜市=grand pa residence night market, 臭豆腐 Joey Fatone 🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎

 It’s a special dish people here eat.

SMCH talked about it

Cook about it

That’s 陪格 next by he = 建鈞

子歇,no, he doesn’t do schooling, I think

You can just ask him what’s doctor means. In W two worlds. He works in the gasoline station when I met him decades ago, that he owes me 1000 NT dollar guy.

They house got burn down my mother lent them rent money…

When you finish hiring them, I need my money back…

Babaji: right 

He supposes to practices…their name looks horrible.

They live together, truely far away from it all. 

My mother told me fire burn them off. Here?

I say no.

子歇~~~~

They can just die at any place I dump blood …except here.


No comments:

Post a Comment