7/03/2021

Middleton, I told SMCH about Venus…how frighten she meant it to say a word at all….

 One day, I confront Remember me …so looong after so kooooong, there is a kid look like Eben Pagan on TV.

In fact, it’s when we talk about Eben a lot 2018, there was Tesla CoCo movie. 

Coco …I remember …

Tesla …I remember 

There was a kid used to be 天啓 (FBI or CIA Inelia Apocalyse X man that 天啓)

That green guy in the pyramid.

Under Tim Cook regime not sure which Age was that, Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus story. There is this dark skin kids extreme ugly.

There were a lot of story written, before I came out at all…

I don’t really care whom that Eben is…that movie is Coco Tesla Remember me …

I say to Eben certain things. I say it very clear.

Were you there ?

Do you know how the World is ? Used to be?

1900 … …

Everyone all has a saying about Tesla, but when I ask whom to be real Tesla …guess what ? It will never be done, Middleton. 

“He wish to provide all world free electricity”

Do you know how people script behind to imposter Tesla ?

“All he ever want is …”


Babaji: right 

No comments:

Post a Comment