7/03/2021

It just meant on this side, my side of world, two side don’t shoot each other coastline to coastline, they are not Super God or Power whatever that means.

 On my side of map.

We just use my side of map, not Simon side.

This side.

You never heard things like Asian ? Ancient Chinese literacy ?

Yeah …like England has only crown not books? Like Little grandmother they are niche to Leumarian?

 You know, whom will know these things ?

The real spiritual leader.

Religious spiritual leaders like SMCH and Yogananda.

Because some disciples ask them, like Mars, like Venus. Like Mountain within ….the junction Colorado ..those 4 states ? There is a mountain, within.

I ..only have 5+5 them. That’s all they 5+5 ever hear about …my money and their money craps…

Babaji: right 

No comments:

Post a Comment