7/02/2021

I sleep near the wall, habitual, particular way, but if just talking knocking wall, I write there is a black hair girl Queen. Kail has a Queen? The image sent in. But he push me to the middle, my hand reach the edge where the foam always stick out, I went out almost, no, he didn’t do it on purpose. No, not. But I was the one feel the push.

 It’s that image

It’s two flight attendance ?

Captain 葉芳庭

白衣羅曼史 she didn’t return to me?

No, not that…it’s after, I thought that.

Before I was thinking something else …I forget …alliance 

So I turn to the middle, what did you say? That’s not he said but I remember.

But no, if I am not here, this world and Kail alliance ? No, he might not even mean that Now! 

No, I don’t feel it …I say it sounds like that.

He may not be, not even Ramses.

There is a Black prince.

This world, military, they mix up things… I know. Too many of them all says they are military. 194 country, that’s too many branches. 

Later, captain thing ? Too absurd…I go to bathroom several time, I get up to put oil, I scratch my face, hurt like hell…I glue yellow stick on the air-con with that spinning chair. Oh no, I see everything. That’s way too bright.

Babaji: right, everything ?

Yes.

Babaji: alliance ?

… …

No comments:

Post a Comment