7/03/2021

心血來潮(心血) heart, blood. 故作端倪(泥 mud 霓 neon light )🛎

 It’s how stupidity girls in the future I cannot manage, I say what ? Your literacy is zero to reach 3 worlds laws

And

I say it very very clear, if all generation lost this One generation of Reinanssance groups, you go back one millions years evolution 

七情六慾

墜入愛河

破戒

永世山河

以命抵過

血海山盟

It’s 愛

New Age generation …lost 3 World I say law …well…it’s poor American eternity behind has to set some groups single life to only

Only

Only

Only

Hoping 

Retain 

Pertain 

Tiny 3 Worlds laws. No one, EVER erase laws, I say so, no one.

Or else ….

It’s unknown civilization to become degenerate….fertility included deformed

God’s wrath

Black Plaque

All things you never seen or hear before 

What’s high tech + love meant = to die once of a Life Time promises …


Babaji: right 

No comments:

Post a Comment