7/03/2021

If I were you Queen, I would say the same things, yesterday 媚兒=charming seducing girl, you talk to 殺阡陌 and don’t care about it.

 You don’t really know, it’s just a story.

What you can give me is Prince William’s credit card, that’s one meal, two table, ….3rd his plenty friends - his manager you hire him, for his face fine. No, I don’t need it. 

Well, yesterday we were saying he will be the Richest 豐饒之鄉 that …富可敵國

滴水不沾

之事體大= that mud cursed ideas or no one knows that, from thin, to that giant size whether I warn or not …no one knows which Class are that. I used to say 哪吒 like his grandpa …Cabel. No, not like that.

Grapes = blister, purple that grape.

Don’t know green grape means.

長留結界 (bad, not there …) = I have no idea.

….one day …1000 years scenario.

Yogananda did know lineages, one thing he does know something. 

Some.

Corner page …it’s just a story 200 years down, he seems 3 Esteen reviews or 5 Lords Reviews 五教主審核

Do you all know what time is it now? 38 + 2 month yet? 

I doing what ?


There are things you try to do…it’s not it’s all can be done.

I know you cannot ask. But at least if they ask you ….garbage mud?

Not that.

Babaji: right  

No comments:

Post a Comment