6/27/2021

Your life were internal turnmoil before I show up Tiny 4.0, your others life without me.

 Your age, in this stage of life, everyone is trying to make money life? That’s not the life you upside down ? With the things that bothers you unless one day you have house, car, decent family, then you talk about what you really upset about ?

Offices works?

New States life, not Buffalo, not New York?

Do you like the weather? Warmer than Buffalo ?

So…your outfit you like it? Buy stuffs? Shopping ?

How is the works accumulating enough money in 401 k? That’s Pang on all days talks about.

Your husband now?

How was your wedding ?

No, me Eben not yet …he is…God knows where he went.

You, I meant you …all your girls sees movies big houses, clothing wear, do you miss UB college club life? Karen has high school friends…others are all out of town, so…??

Do you girls miss college, the university gym ? Arobic ? The exercise room you all went ? Tamang & I went to a hitting wall sport, not your arobic room. Somewhere near by.

No, I did invite him to come see you 4. He didn’t answer me that time.

Babaji: right 

No comments:

Post a Comment