6/27/2021

After I graduate Ola them class, they go to meds school. Dean they all went out town, I stay in UB, and nick’s house. He might ask Yeth, I will tell him, now I think I have something missing. I thought US took it …

 No, I just meditate, home, UB, Nick house.

My mother I told her when I drive to NYC in front of my brother, they talk on Skype.

So she knows I am at Canada. Tina shows up there too for bf.

They both know him exist very early on.

No, not Yeth.

If I went back to UB Buffalo, 1525 Amherst Manor, Amherst or Williamsville or 306 Sundown Williamsville …I go to gym alone without you girls in the school, I tutor in CADS + student Althletes in the gym upper floor that they prepare for students in all sports coming in, I got assign to the sport team people, represent UB, yeah, those are known Student Althletes. They have lounge area.

Babaji: right.

Yeth …it was my spare time in UB, not that I seen him, no. Traveling to Canada too long.


No comments:

Post a Comment