6/26/2021

Yeah, Tina has to collect a lot of music stuffs in the house, we had 2 floors. TV stuffs are upstairs. She leaves it on the piano ? Pang now or me now, if she was still with them, He got his group, I got my group, we steal behind her to make a masterpiece without telling her ? It’s not we taken her crowd if she got any ?

 It’s the same piano we are using 

It’s the same 2 floors house we used to have.

It’s a simple piano

We all have our room, for the cello, flute her, violin him ?

We practice separately.

It’s on the piano, we have toner, we have wave right left stuffs like (Hurts - Better than Love) one eye signature NSYNC cares about me ?

We have lots of music old books, music sheet books, classic. We have pop books too. 

Don’t you go with Ola and Wing to see Lauren + Simon to Yandi England side Europe?

It’s upper class, I go from Asian side? Upper class orchestra groups?

Babaji: yeah 

No comments:

Post a Comment