6/30/2021

The beginning of 13, Tamang , Wing, Dean. Switch Wing = me. So Wing is 霓漫天?looks like that ? I am the big blonde hair girl.

 Oh …Wing you feel like that? 霓漫天?

Next scene

One Taoist group = 一貫道

 You all are 落十一? no we never met.

Her magazine you really write? I was just …saying I seen you all showing up in the tapes 90s - 2002.

Is that important to you, you are in it? 這對你們很重要嗎?台灣的一貫道,對了,有個花島跟六界種子,你們… …聽的懂廢話?

Next

My brothers face = He was here, or he will be here, or I assume he is in it here now ? No, no one told me. He and me? That’s he would say, but it’s really Tina will say.

I really don’t care about this stuffs.

Or Tina + Maggie ?志豪他媽 the cousin I went to Loving Hut to eat, his mother is - Maggie, the Colorado university there guy, west union guy money lost.

The rest, you all know it.

You SMCH, get your own frames ?

Or you are in the wall behind cage, not touched ?

Poison ?

What’s 塔室?

I bring food …葡萄塔?one time in Taiwan was so ridiculous popular insane food…it’s building 4 or 5 floor in the Night Market just to sell that. You both want to tell Indian 500 years old =印度五百歲 this very magical food? Like 蛋塔 but they put grapes or Portuguese in it …without the teeth in translation ?

巴巴基:every Master + sponsor heard that, universally.





No comments:

Post a Comment