6/23/2021

Tony, Canada has money, food, comic books, eyes glasses light like Taiwan material made? You know Smallville. People behind, the real reality, is caring more about Frank + Francis like Frank in Ocean 11 is a black African ⭐️🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎 that Smallville, superman, if I see myself holding a gun, which I don’t have, but there is a UFO Yeth on Victoria Secret just everywhere says gay, keep popping up everywhere, everywhere everywhere signature Nike …it’s worse than a gun.

 

The Wall of Light: Nikola Tesla and the X-12 Spaceship


Elon Musk went to did what x 12? 汪星??????
Not much I see I scan his wiki.
Tony I was saying oh you know Venus TEsla, Frank and Francis is ….so outbound than Nazi, Hitler.
Do you believe it?
Do you care about the leadership ?
Do you pry for success?
Don’t you want to die ?
Try forest yet? Walking Tony? No one will know ….

Babaji: right.


No comments:

Post a Comment