6/06/2021

Isn’t you are selected, so you are SMTV? For instance, by look, by quality of voice, by shining SMCH says she looked at the photo, aura? Oh, she can lie all the way, she says certain mountain she sees color ? She can feel the other side of the Earth recent Europe video ?

 Oh, she knows the definition how she feels with me ...but yeah, if she sees...is that completely none sense?

Did I say she used to be Purna SMCH you read, her ex German doctor married her read it at all? It’s in Chinese.

If you read it right, I don’t need to explain a thing...she sees me I see her ...she is just like she used to be.

I say I used to work on the whole world, we live on the mountain, I have real world things to do, 10 of them, her ex husband takes care ...that’s why there is a known buddhism terms to groups 3 sutras ? Or 430 Sojiro, his burn boss one sword, stab 3 hook together fish wire? That’s called sutra?

How come my vision shows you don’t move at all...you listening at all?

A word?

Yeah, I seen, cooking, climate change last night...I was busy on others things to diverge our topics and Keanu what he cares about the most is that 3 Art and his motocycling ...do you meet Keanu?

Keanu them, SMTV

SMTV, that’s Keanu Reeves, the One in Matrix 2000 ?

Or you want me to introduce Wallace and his wife again ? Mark ?

I used to hsve other big eyes video on Mark to do with 4 point frames talk ...

Do you check 411 Watermarke Irvine, California ?

Oh? You cannot go to roof to see what’s all around ?

Just look.

Babaji: yeah (sounding one string up)

No comments:

Post a Comment