6/06/2021

Okay, I look all my YouTube title video. You make title on your own YouTube video before ? You SMTV by modern standards has to have an university degree. Not sure where that German her ex was ...Europe university and Major degree

 You have a university in what major ?

Science, cooking, singing dancing like my CHASEz? His name on wiki category job is a dancer, like Britney’s ex.

Oh, I know librarian science is not a thing ...Red Cliff famous model Taiwan number 1 married to exile ...and her original stuffs from Hong Kong I ask him where they 3 money at? And one day they might have to kill or finish that Wallace business ? Oh, I know exactly what I see ...


Do you know where this pillow comes from ? His name is Seth, your master poem every words has India power in it ...I don’t care about if she lies or feeling sentimental I use her ....oh, by now, she knows why India owns her or else, that mountain or Flower Thousands Bones means 1000?

That’s a 5 sense without stuffs, called pillow ...
Heart cut, or heart hurt ?
None sense?
Crystal skull is that a none sense?
Little monks they see things strange ...they are told to keep taken those duplicates manifest keys on that table ...oh, they have no ideas what they are ....
You know?
Babaj: no (eat, spit, vomit he words said)
.... ...


No comments:

Post a Comment