6/06/2021

SMTV, you like Wallace or not sure where your master drop you in your tiny quarter living ‘’with” your parents meditate you don’t want or you are working in a real jobs? You are a boy or a girl ? Periods stuffs you girls hear me or that is zero grades for my working hard on MD groups, not you minus might help groups if blood spill not sperms ?

 


You are an Asian, girl, you like Wallace regardless what he comes up that singing his tone of voice you tell or not?

You are an Asian short guy tall guy loving each other height for successor role so is Purna the guard and her father dead yet?子歇死了沒有?你們長人短男孩子愛愛愛彼此,這繼承者我說?你們是男的?

I have no ideas what to talk to you both sides now we are June 2021. You ...know I have no drafts in the morning waking up on time to say good morning, Eben? Yeah, where is that guys will take 6 months reading these stuffs last time I mention him and his sister ? Dead yet? Oh...this world is filled with muslin marvelous things, I am telling you. You imagine stuffs they look safe at all...

Babaji: yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment