5/17/2021

You want to tell Justin I am governmental not civilian, but classify? What does that mean? Oh, the other department with high tech they use clearance

 I heard only ....so...you saying ? You want to approach Justin like my Justin? To? See blank question marks ?????/?? in between ? Words on scatters? Pieces of unsure? It’s all that? In between ? You were saying again ? You had a crash on Justin, NSYNC Justin. Remember if you are not careful it the seating side Justin or your secrecy Justin, no Justin? What are you? Blank? Are you blank if I say you write Blank? Do you want to try ? It’s just using it your pen, encarve on the paper, letters by letters? Do you understand you how to go about Hollywood by driving through Keanu dead gf highway 101 or Justin again? I didn’t even know where that heck that Justin lives at. JC went to a damn mall I went for his passing manager. Do you get a manager ? How many layers? Counts roughly ? Don’t know...they evaluate you or me? Not sure you will be jail or out by today or tomorrow.  You just need live a day by a day...CIA still needs time if not weeks.. we are not finish my morning sun Ra time. It’s spring, not yet summer. Are you going on a summer vacation plan yet? Me and Eben? We are fighting my tears drop or all of you still be hearing me how you will be dropped ? It’s just tear revenge you all pay for it just like the last time ...you cannot remember already...battles...just the mind, it’s not uncountable ..you say evolution.

Babaji: my time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment