5/17/2021

Justin, near by me is a lab partner, do you know a Justin, by image calling or by Skype? Bill gates just got divorced on the news with Melinda

 You care about these news? You care about the real fate? You care the I Ching small circle duplicate in different regions to different people...could it be you? It’s Justin bound? Do you think your knowing that Justin knows about me exist...your skin tight up down there or up on between your lips? That’s two muscles when you close voluntarily ? You forget ? Oh ...I didn’t think you would ... but it’s Justin again with my Dean sitting on the bench waiting for me and Tamang ...I have no idea why Justin told all of us in the lab class, Dean just had sex with his gf. Of course Justin knows me and knows Dean. Everyone heard. I didn’t have sex yet ...there is a good Justin. He was too tall. He sits next to my bench. He told me to wash those glassware one more time because he sees I cannot wash it well...you gonna wash your hands today remembering it? It’s the water chill flow, or it’s you raise you head to see the mirror told, or it’s the time on the clock you finish to be natural ? I am very natural person...you will remember that well.

Babaji: exact time.

No comments:

Post a Comment