5/29/2021

You never make it or “you understand “ really ? This Victoria Secret I called their legal department to find all his line Canada Italy credit card plastic made in chemistry material departments they call their ADD🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎?

 https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3ulav6

Anan has one mother, 3 sister ....I hand his youngest sister a paper, had a daughter. His first sister has a husband got a Philippine...darker looking like Victoria Secrets one eyes many eyes, bell starts his first sister job? Called Bell Cananda ...you do it or I call Victoria Secrets again ? On all little Yeth needs a very clear copy on their boss desk, what I say if were true? Anan’s blood line ? On credit card sounding or Kail too fat in my APO little name under my line, a guy in nyc ? You getting Tim Cook classified APO my club stories? You just go to APO head quarter to get a copy of the local chapter APO Anna year in UB? Simple to do things in a procedures - steps to do for little Yeth to get it right ? Or my JC White House curator to get right ?



No comments:

Post a Comment