5/29/2021

SIlas not Salai, senior bush dead wants to be with me? You doctors groups girls hurt if were you not him? Me and SIlas on one photo only? His heart ache you jealous ? Everyone can see you so ...compassionate Karen yoga mat to teach me Ola knows how to tell Matt one more words on magic ?

 You like SIlas in your newspaper ? Me Dean Bill and him tell Seth? If true? Not true. The location is true though. You understand ? It’s. Victory’s secrets song ? You understand or understand ?what ? You don’t like my SIlas ? Oh ? You don’t care if that’s a private office, how Anna got in? I say Melinda is in it. You don’t like Melinda on the TV with Karen Adria’s bf ? Does Melinda even here? I would tell her that Tiny 4.0 movies? No, it’s not true. We were more friends than Karen Adria ? You gonna suit the China big dragon ? Calling me calling Wallace calling President Xi? Most powerful man sits in China? You call Obama and Trump your father now? Or Tim Cook or Simon raise a kid now? Unlimited credit card spent if like Lauren her dress, Terry home is free? You think all kinds of reality to meet your heart in warmth ? How is my SIlas ? Your my Lords? Is Da Vinci really that bad by looking at the painting ? It’s just a Tesla regime baby oil, a John Jacob looks like a block of building is NOT emoty I say half way traffic light, it’s actually one block, not half ? Just to see red? Well...he and Annca cannot sort Annca’s phone, they don’t know how to find the old guys managers to get rid of two building full of people behind the police and to find the adjacent school trash bin carts to hide inside to feel it little Yeth would do? Just one life set in their jobs with the money the police will pay them, no more sweet November suit in that real estate office, Annca told him, Anna getting married to a real estate? You know Eben is a real estate ? You like SIlas his photo looks like Lance Bass them? Oh? He is a living prove, the most direct? Cannot be dead? In that one photo anna said, right in the middle ? You read the comic book yet? That’s Leonardo Da Vinci and you feel ? You feel? You feel? The power of my words ? You know my words don’t look like I talk too much kind but you willing to vow to re-write my history book because you are a Christian or said you mediate Yoga pants Wal-Mart brand ? I say Siddarthra Father ...you wish to call dad to that same mansion credit card line if if if if Melinda is not there like now?

Babaji: bad bad bad bad bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment