5/22/2021

You need to write things down, you need a draft, you need to practice to say in English words, you needs to rehearsal, you need to see the written words compare with the textbook to question my authority ...you need you need you need...

 Do I say you need an eye glass to see me staring at you ? Blank minded ? You need to draft your thoughts to prepare yourself. You need repetition to be able to say this professional words? You needs to practice at it not just memorize. You can answer the multiple choice but you cannot verbally saying it to teach others or to your medical board you know this stuffs. You cannot say it, they say you don’t understand it, that’s equal zero !! Not the multiple choices questions. No, I don’t need to repeat them, or repetition.,.,you do Eben course or self-improvement, they will teach you what’s a repetition to learn stuffs to get to the discipline. Do you actually hear me ? You need to say it out LOUD to know if you say it right !!! You NEED to records yourself to see if you make sense to say it loud in front of the strangers or the committee board like a professional. Not me your classmate telling you, I know you are zero, and you think I cannot prove you ?

Babaji: stupid and idiot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment