5/22/2021

They don’t assume you are zero. The medical board that gives you the doctor liscense. They meant to teach you something. They know what I teach them last time.

 


I was thinking to tell them, the medical board doesn’t know you are zero. They insist you are 100%. I told them last time. I show them 5 Lords. They didn’t hand it to me. I say this this this and that. I wrote a full website to tell them, Hallo, we never met, I never made it to your medical school, my name is so and so, I have friends these, I “remember” their names and whom they are. They are the lists of following name. I write them my thinking about the medicine field, I told them I didn’t go to their school, we sort that, I am NOT in the medical school. Tamang has a wing onion microscope weather topics. Medical boards says medical, I say how is your weather. It’s on my website because I happen to cut her SMCH for every craps I ever heard from her to vent. I didn’t know the medical board exist. So they say hi, I say weather. It’s true, because what the heck Tamang says what about the weather ? I live at? An island ...not 500 videos they become Tamang to hear about it? They say they will keep up? I say hi, next time they gonna say weather ? So how is the weather we all finish talking about the weather, I told them their knowing I know the body chemistry. I wrote them in paragraphs, it’s in English. Completely readable English. So after this last year this year you are here because of your parents, did I say your parents ? Okay ...they don’t know why I would do things about the reason I will do, I will tell them you are zero. So this zero none stop they hearing it on their national television that Tamang if sitting next to you just like the movies to sit 1000 you, you gonna pass? It’s Ana face? So you don’t check what he says ...that Indian professor is that his father ? A golden onion in your hand ? What does Tamang say about your contact ? He wears eye glasses, he doesn’t need contacts. You gonna wear your contacts seeing him ? Golden brown fluorescent light ? I know what’s fluorescent light...

Babaji: bad bad Tamang will tell you it’s real bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment