5/22/2021

I would what ? Draft the way Eben asked me to draft on his seminar ?

 


I talked Ancient Chinese to tell those monks if I ever seen them doing this again their vows don’t mean they vow, their words don’t mean their words, I still will come back saying you best words you ever need to hear about me saying it to you all....You ...English I need to study Shakespeare or something ? I you you me them cannot talk optimistic out put groups you jealous me New Terms I wrote them their stage performance ? There has to be something you envy at? I cannot get into your profession is utterly because I have a speaking English problem ! It’s on the test score ! It’s proven someone 15 years later I will do this to you? Not just in English what phase to say? But in a sequence of posts to say ? Comprehensive ? So try 5 years self-improvement. A lot of people or professional are on these millionaires. They are many optimistic groups are millionaires. Do I say that to you before ? They make money on things to sell? So you buy and find out ...you ask them, you contact them to explain your situation to ask them what do you need, whom should you go to study under....cannot you even sort this tiny things in procedures steps to do ? 5 Lords mine because authority over me one day, they have to monitor ALL of them by interests ? They have to like it to do it !! And you ? Eben needs me to draft on his seminar to says his words ? What does that mean? He made Lalla her website ? And this is my website you see him yet? You desperate to see him here ?

Babaji: yeah yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment