5/24/2021

You mansion girls have to be humble to not talking to Keanu: I think you had a past, we don’t get together but we can talk about my house elf Yeth group ? I heard Anna talked about it.

 You talk to your parents yet about these movies, Yeth Anna talks about and your plan taking over the Hollywood starting Keanu, because he is the One? You bow to him like I taught ADD down down down down down ...with quietness and politeness ? Ready to talk to him? Did you tell your parents between Yeth, Max, Keanu 2000, we are on 2021? Anna says cooking guy like that Japanese guy you followed ? You are on the television you think in the movies cooking in that kind of small decorated floor tiled in that fashion ...all wall with clusters things...cannot possible be your mansion house your mother look like? I don’t think. It is in the movie? I watch the movie. I saw old and young. No, that’s not your mother. You need your butler all the way til you get olds someone else published the book....through the movies, you don’t seems to be a book writer type. Like Dr Steven Hairfield, you like him ?

Babaji: their secrets are they don’t like nobody except SIlas. 

... ... me and SIlas don’t have anything. We know each other. That’s all we know.


No comments:

Post a Comment