5/24/2021

Okay, Keanu is beyond your time, you have to write about your time or his time? Two pick one guess or Adam and Hailey has a new video cuddling together?

 https://youtu.be/orka5fYuPfw

Keanu is my time 2000 most famous guy on this Planet because America is the biggest country for Hollywood. You cannot get this wrong can you ? Why 2000 is important or why Keanu is important ? You have to know why we are or I am with they back me up, keeping airing my romance photo with them each ? To everyone for a story ? Same story repeating ...I went to Keanu’s house to see 3 Art, we me and Keanu knew about that Sunset boulevard bothers you ? He Motocycle to his bookstore, I told him yeah, I know that bookstore it is on that sunset boulevard...did you raise you head up, they purposely display a book once you enter the bookstore 11 o’clock. No one can reach that height. So me and Keanu talks he goes to that boulevard and I go up and down that boulevard? It’s just a street we cannot talk normal ? He does things on purpose, I do thing on purpose ...it’s just a road if you drive there, you feel more on purpose ?

Babaji: it’s just a road name.

No comments:

Post a Comment