5/23/2021

You gonna die ? Oh yes ! If you keep doing this to me, karmically you really will die.

 That’s no one doing it to you, you exit yourself. I said I don’t want anything to do with you. You have zero things be in that Meds school...and lost some decades with Valley. You don’t believe it. Everyone all looks fine to you. This is outrageous if some department seeing me yelling at you for this. They know, they really know. They don’t know how I found out everything little by little, they assume if I can say it clear, they know where it comes from. I am telling you, you cannot fool Federal workers in DMV offices.  Those records has always been exist. We take the same Dr T class taking notes. Now I think of...not before. His name is T? You all know about it? To be there ? They told me you don’t miss the class because you know who is T? Oh ~~

Babaji: bad bad 

No comments:

Post a Comment