5/23/2021

This is so outrageous...they do that through me ...I told you, you are all very bad in shape from my points of view. That’s a personal view.

 Pixie first thing need it from you is how you explain yourself why you are on the movies, not hear from me because most time is not me. I made up story or I just go in front of them act on it. I am off stage now ... they have every agent authority existing in America, you gonna assume everyone just go on a road ? Really ? They got jail, you want get jailed ? Sometimes they don’t say. They don’t go to court, they see your bad attitude, they take you to the jail. You start making friends with the jail, you thought these police listening to you ...next time you jail again, they make you friends, you really feel you are their inside man, of course not. How many times you want your records going in inside jail ? They cannot live right, they see police are weak, seriously. So stupid to me.

Babaji: no, not weak. 

No comments:

Post a Comment