5/10/2021

You don’t make it or YOU NEVER gonna make it?

 These guys you think who they are? If I teach them 8 years, they will grow 16 years, you back ward 8 years, that’s 24 years difference? When the guy like them hear the distinction of impairement, mental, psycho, seeing movies seeing songs lyrics, their heart will turn cold and cruel. They will inherited to me from me the guys attribute because they already like that. They see maps, they see library books I show to Keanu? Is that just 24 years? That’s ONE day ! They grow, you don’t grow. You go backward. Did I say you have a period? You cannot EVER catch up the guys time? Are they damf ? Cannot hear I say once I say twice I say three times !! When the guy finds out things are useless. Only I become your only God who will talk to you because you need it. No one in the future this time will ever talk to you. You CANNOT stop them learning. They take it like an addicted drug, they hear they learn, it’s every word, no more doubts, no more guessing it’s every line what they hear and more? They just assimilate learning curves straight up ! I don’t know what I mean you either give up your life or this time find the guys! Period ! Did I repeat myself thousands times?

Babaji: ohohohohoh, not Ola.

No comments:

Post a Comment