5/10/2021

Keanu’s house and 3 Art (his company ) you girls don’t like to be stab 1000 times I keep saying your heart problem like I know you ?

 


You don’t know how to get to Keanu’s house? Oh

You don’t know 3 Art is in the Hollywood too? Oh

Do you know how to get there by highway?

Do you know his company thinks he lies or why he might like the girl if I just walk in saying anything I say? If he lied? Do you know? Oh

Do you like his company will tell him things if you military girls show up?

Do you hate if their company find out you go behind them talking to Keanu?

Why is Anna seems to know and always come back? Just for this repeat, your heart is stabbed 1000 times she knows? 

Oh, you never heard Justin sings “she knows”’?

Feeling better, do you know you and I are different ?

Babaji: hahahahahahahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment