5/28/2021

You don’t know me in person and you are unsure questions...your are guessing you are assuming you are ...not sure anymore day after day ...it’s just unsure. So it’s worse you think on those my university friends UB Facebook they use to know, raise up to seize the military power before Keanu, Simon, and right in front of them, or in front of their parents or all the guys in front of them Anna plays them like I used to in UB? They know all the guys like Anna says ...games of thrones? You sympathetic to them?

 You and them are different. One is you new to me, they are old school to me. You ever check their reviews? You know you go to my old friends, they got no answer neither, no one Anna knows when and what years you show up to my wall? Social media with Wallace China Taiwan ? Because I was away from the US!!! I have no ideas where you all coming from ....I don’t believe the national television, me and Wallace and Mark were busy to over turn something only i Anna says so. Most are in Chinese ...I have no ideas where you all fitting in? That’s 3 years..you new here something ? I don’t know. I just start it right now clean up your life direction in pursuing your IQ cannot reach or demonstrate?

Babaji: yeah

And you all hate Babaji? Mahavatar Babaji? He did on purpose with me? Oh, do you know my friends they say they are spiritual probably all the time with yoga mat ...it’s areobic. Not the definite last line behind the very behind 5 major religion meeting ever they ask their parents they exist?Anna raise up to top what ? Not just seize the military power? It’s seize all worlds pixie invading all in lands plans to overthrow all president if they dare to move? And raise to the seat on 5 major religion ? They have no ideas the claim. ....and my English ? They knew me, ever? Capital venturist, industrialist and metropolitan they are too low?

Babaji: bad bad

No comments:

Post a Comment