5/28/2021

Everything is bothering you, you feel rage, you feel suppressed, you feel envy, you feel unsure about your future the most? You don’t want Eben and me living in his house, me using his card, that you are or you will be always independent to make a doctor referral money you better than me? So no guys? Looking okay? But money?

 You want a secure that whom Dr on TLC jobs? Dr Lee? You like my Lee? Neptune organic Chemistry with Uranus ? If your college re-write ? You know you have a direction in life and Anna keep suppressing you on drop your jobs, to go with the guys, be their slave, no kids, just sex, to make them life happy You happy ? You would never accept that, ever! You have your student loans ? Your plan to buy a house yet? Mortgage ? You want that independence ..but as long as Anna exists, she is doing it in front of you, behind you, right on the test to fail you ...she didn’t do all in once ...that bothering you, the mood, me anna is doing it on purpose all the time. I keep telling you the opposite of you ever giving up your career to be like me Anna because I chose to be with Eben? You like Eben? You like his credit card better ? You need his assure words like the photo Lalla out...you need that you need that you wish you wish if that, no more doctors airport pixies are killing the entire world you are uneasy of this COVID 19 were really Anna related? She took over 194 country airport and they are really killing on me Anna order she claims Tesla patents, what patents ? They really just believe me to group as the whole world news and you all feel caged in these hours of classroom, you are limited in my space keep hearing you to be clean, talk to optimistic groups, get sponsor, worhship Tesla forever, eat drink look at the biggest joke of a bottle of baby oil, what if true ? Your brain knows anything I wrote is? Not in the textbook black and white in the real answer and if you touch that book? ADD sees?🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎

No comments:

Post a Comment