5/28/2021

I am ? Doing it slowly to you girls states school? Ivy League, programs students and them UB states? If you get the call, this is massive ?

 Yeah, you connect things to think. I Anna do things type and you all destine to lose it all with ALL guys...you know you have a memory and laziness and Lalla throw high heel on couch in the air ? Anna will make sure you girls lose it all if you confront me in front of all people know you? I Anna went to Russia to shake their scientific foundation, so she is just cutting the medical on a hobbit? Meaning you will lose all the definition if you are forced to come up my stage and I ask you every mistakes you don’t know you are doing it to lose that very hard working liscence for fake and lies of 16 years pass by from my UB friends should just ??ask Anna that time, what happen, if they care for like a decent human do, like their parents say? They are competitive to hurt others if being drop, it’s all them will-be-drop eternal ? If y2K set in Anna says? We work on that. Future pixie rules 3 worlds scenario ...you lie now, you won’t have a future and I Anna is a surgeon, not Tamang...how I slowly cut you in bleed in full body everything you got...you think you believe you have no way out?

Babaji: bad bad bad

No comments:

Post a Comment