5/22/2021

You as a doctor or Meds students should never never never has that records you sent yourself to me and Annca at hospital. But, because I am ...them they US whom department, I will tell you, you have to go in there, not with the records to be put on the paper ever.

 It’s not the normal hospital. You as a doctor suppose to know that place, you don’t need to hear what or how I describe that place because I didn’t say it. I say go, you follow. But you cannot go. Your records cannot have that. You have to by chance the upper medical fields groups you students to go in that hospital environment to set up your observation zoom, you intern there when they tell you to. No! I will not go there ever again to do things for you? I know exactly what happened in there, everything. All of it. No, I cannot tell you. I say burn to across the land, I didn’t say anything about them. You should not. 

Babaji: right.

No comments:

Post a Comment