5/09/2021

Yeah I did a lot of talking like his 26 instead of his dirt movies he knows knock knock

 I talked about 26, 19, 37, 54...I remember it instead of going to the police. Yeah, I can fabric things to keep my face going, I was going to talk to Simon. If Keanu is later I found out he is an investor, I say okay, my head is one thing, there is a real human don’t know if it’s MK that government try me dead things. So I write letters to him, bought a perfume, spread on it. I don’t use perfume ever...there is a new perfume. I watch the Legally Blonde, found out the sheet is scent it. I think i decide I burn down a pack of them, just like the Lake House. No, I tell him straight no. I forget what I tell him. I even email his fan page online. They block me. Okay ...there is no police, but I cannot breath. Then the movies turn real, there is things I make it up for them. There is scientology, I know that’s not good. Simon didn’t say anything ...this movies laters turns into that I have to find more help, the Lotto. Yeah, the lottery to find what I need by the numbers. If that Hollywood saw me doing that, that’s a lot of works, to find Keanu and Simon’s dark Lord crimes on the people close to them. Of course it’s free. I want my money...not them with it. 

Babaji: I think they know.

No comments:

Post a Comment