5/09/2021

Keanu has a boss not just a manager? The music groups has a manager like Simon ? Mix up

 You don’t ever want to talk to his company ? At least show up if that’s still exist? They turn things into virtual offices all together ? You just decide you marry into the Hollywood for the face recognition? Because the star just talking to you? He or she likes about you? I just didn’t slap Keanu face to say he is lying to his company and me? I live there has to drive ? Yeah I see Dr Gabriel before that Keanu things happen. A lot of things can happen in California, I tour it all. What? The star makes you feel special? Are you a civilian or a governmental employee or military ? None? There is none of that ...because you don’t want others know about the secret between you and the star? You know what...I remember what Keanu did...when I went to him online first time. You? I don’t think there is a chance like that the star will do that to you, so until that EVER happened, we don’t need to talk about it.

Babaji: They must talk about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment