5/14/2021

Why was I with the military, not the border Pixie? Before ? You can be so jealous that I cannot across people on my traveling routes. I actually drives=travel with the tiredness

 Can you tell me what kind of possession question is that? If I own the Pixie, I don’t go for the military, so I lie to you, I already met the military before the border Pixie? So tiny mind ...I had talked to the military before. We have talked about the skin color issues long time ago. It’s before or right after I arrive here, I was still speaking in English. I have to finish it, so one day I can change to the Chinese. It was 1 and half year? Yeah, I actually hold some military personnel on check ...because these information is very sensitive, so one day there are the border Pixie. They know I was talking to Apple. I made it up the Pixies?  If American told you there is a discrimination...you should know that will become worse when the movies turn real. It’s a real rating you are psychos. Small small mind, it’s your parents giving you money, that’s not average American set up their environment. There is a reality to work. So you develop a strength. Habits, speaking skill, express yourself, broaden your vocabulary, communication communication communication. Your Asian guys will tell the white guys what you girls are really becoming ...this is so ridiculous.

Babaji: 抬頭看

No comments:

Post a Comment