5/14/2021

Asian girls - I show you I show you what you can do on the climate change, on sewing, on cooking

 You can show yourself up with the skill !! You want the white guys to carry you a grocery bags be seen in the store? Or asking him for a cup of water or a box of chocolate if he hands to you? Dean if he hands me a box of chocolates like you Asians girls do to the Asian guys on valentines day? I would look at him look at that box wrapping like I should look at this, Dean? This is for me? You girls ? One box of chocolate, you will fall in love with Dean. Did I say me and Dean never really talk a lot ? I don’t remember a thing. But if now I remindered he asked me that Facebook, these whites guys already manage my Facebook before already. I didn’t check their Facebook, they will for sure say they change it, I didn’t look. Of course I didn’t look. It’s not updated. This is so bad looking ...

Babaji: bad bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment