5/14/2021

They think me turns into an Asian girls, they will all plan out that already.

 You Asian girls love this entire military, real uniform white guys faces. I didn’t talk about it, but I already cross them before. I just don’t bother it with them. I say, the white guys military has a lot of this white guys suppose to be in unit. They carry the guns, they know for sure you all are mental psycho and eat like a pig looking on photo ...yeah, it’s on the camera they will make it looks right for them, not for me. My family Asian girls? You don’t have any strong point for people to like about you ...do you cook? They go to my grocery store here to look...do you sing ? With the Tears Anna keep saying it why? They have that Kararoke in America...it’s like a psycho you girls are. Do you ice skate? Hockey is super important to them, or basketball. Anna is on it...the other one? Red hair ? Joey has red hair on him. Him? Joey Fatone ? He has a quality to talk about it? They know I didn’t stay in Egypt, they can tell you all don’t make it, it’s a blonde? What’s a collective karma they write about ? Oh...I don’t have to imagine to talk about it everytime I look at Dean’s photo, he HAS a military ? I used to talk to them years ago? It’s hopeless if they know about me Wing Dean before story ...we didn’t talk about Levine. I have things to tell them. You girls doing this fallen in love behind, cannot withstand yourself licking sicken mind issues ...I am an Asian I will go to that Buddhism finish that mind, body, speech drafts you all owes me, the monks groups. The nun groups are completely gone. There is no hope, every question I ask is failing...NO, ANY ASIAN girls, don’t try the white guys gun. They don’t like you.

Babaji: failing failing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment