5/16/2021

When is the time girls wil decide their life to be tall as they want ? Oh there are other guys exist

 Oh when I say I know, I know. The guys know they are by nature look like the model. Some guys are bad...they know the girls do on purpose. They know. Oh ~ if the girl growing up at the age don’t know you have to grow, that’s my case. When I realize, I have to jump the ceiling rim to try to get taller. Not in the middle school I know. Some guys hate that, I don’t know why. If one guy knows that, don’t bother ask me if they talk to each other about the white tall girls. There is food, there is living quality time, there is IQ the guys spent the rest of their life to be with that girl. Some guys care about those tiny things.

Babaji: some?

Yeah, probably just some.

No comments:

Post a Comment