5/11/2021

⭐️⭐️⭐️When I say you like guys⭐️⭐️⭐️

 When I say you like the guys, it means no matter what he did to you looks like on purpose, you will not go and lick another women with your lip or holding hands with your best friends. I am not the guys to tell you how terrible that is. I simply tell you, you might wait for a very long time, I have no idea what he is doing if he keeps you there. You have no hope to finding out the reason, you may never hear a reason at all. Like you girls must to hear a reason. I don’t, but you really do. When you finding out something, you just go and inquisitive them. Now, I only deal that with one guy, I have no idea if the guys need that - your demanding for an answer. Like you been together for a long time. You assume the guys are more soft so he needs that in his heart, you better think twice. But for the present society, if they like you, they will let you say your pain and sorrow. I am sure this message is delivered clear. If you decide your liking is a girl, you should just give up and withdraw with the guys. You are not going to like them eternity, no matter what they will become. I know what these guys will become, but I told them already many times, I don’t like to be with the girls, it’s impossible. You can question them if they believe that because your heads are always broken. If you like just the guy, you will have to like and accept things about them. It’s just a sex in a different terms, no matter what it sounds to you athletics or not. They are recognition right now through the movies, I have a choice ? If I am sitting as a religious leaders as the 5 Major religions above, I will act like one of them telling you about your period, your urine, about sex, about liking. Because all of the present religious leaders are fake. They say it will show on their face. You think I have a problem to say it to you in person if we turn on the video all day long? That doesn’t mean I am 祖師爺 or I am a religious leader for nature. They will tell you Simon behind will always say it’s Da Vinci, that entire process. When the 3 Art finds out AGT, Simon knows the things I talk about I can just go to Google, why to him? If that’s what they did behind. They show me the story. 4 by 4 means a lot of things when presenting in that way. Now what if they just hire someone you never heard about it instead of the religious leader the real Lamb and the real Throne? I am just a distant traveler, where do they get that hiring, whom did that and whom else they can go to find the past ...you girls ever think? I might have zero named in this world and I still have to build a world? It’s never touching the words but sideline. It’s a Lamb but not a man. It’s a throne like Reinanssance chair number 1 but it’s not the throne? It’s 4 heavenly King but not Buddha. It always spins on the “touch” the terms but it’s not the terms. You think the real professional see what I tell them things to want to find out there for organizing a case in a quick way? They will spend enough time on all of you when you approach to say you have no background ? Really? You think your parents not like Rockfeller wants to throw cup at my heads? They care you as a kid, and they know you are frighten to speak a useless word to them. They know that. I know that.

Babaji: I didn’t think it’s so complicated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment