5/10/2021

US is not military base? Did I say I talk to you stupid ABC?

 US is not military base, what you go to Ivy League and I go to state school, there are no guards, no police but far away corner ? What? It’s just a riots in the capital they need the police to restrain the President ? Why don’t you just tell Washington your police uniform restrain your President just like ET restrain Anna. They restrain me for your benefits? So much shit you call yourself a human. ET drag me away!! You are too young in evolutionary ladder, they won’t even talk to you about it or 跟你們計較 - a society that’s mental, it’s on the TV with STeve Jobs young photo. Oh ~ hitppi drop acids. I read about it. Howard stern used to Rock and roll Hippi or that’s just the name of that radio station for ? Any difference in that music Mogul business EVeRyOnE listening to the music to be impaired. Killing women are hard ...like it’s a challenge city by city building by building. I name glue on the device you listening to, that’s the First Step.

Babaji: They think you are joking.

It’s on the TV, only whom think zero of it or why.

No comments:

Post a Comment