5/10/2021

Before you get to me, you have to pass Justin, JC Keanu Simon and Eben or Levine

 You ask it’s by nature they nosy to manage the world for me or it’s their manager to tell them that? It must be a stupidity I cannot get this telephone bell working on the Victoria Secrets models head. They guys don’t nosy to the entire world set up like I told them so. They know where you are, they know where I am. Getting to me, try them first, because I don’t think I gonna see any of you trying to make it in life. They make in life somehow, you want to go and argue why they make it in life and you don’t, girls? Asian, American military or civilian? What a broken useless phone, should just be pieces throw at wall.

Babaji: You think they gonna do that.

Oh...I know them, especially that Justin. They all can be Kail by themselves, I stay inside the palace they wish? I cannot read that book ! They are not ET, they are Human. You cannot read Red River right?

Babaji: They don’t know what the Red River is, Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment