5/22/2021

Upper class guys - my posts gone

 You go on dates with them yet? I say Karen and Ola drives to see houses and go up there introducing themselves as a makar girl who folding the banks like the wal-mart folding tables ...or Lovely Bone Flower wither thousands perish bone corrupt girls trance losing memory starts that look ...girls? The upper guys will take you sport car, I hate those car Tony used fold 50,000 personal line and credit debts collection agent called his father. And you love them? To on purpose to smile, I say most time I gonna blacken out. Eben chase me, correct. He does. No, not you flower wither standing outside I blacken out methods. You blacken out because your heart sink, you are playing a romance love hate he finds you games. You read the novels? I don’t have any novel to even look at it what you think of my musement park burn down to hold hands ice cream guys Asian or white guys ? Nick bought me Silicon Valley ice cream. I rule them that time, first time I learn what’s ice cream kinds. I hate it the taste. He says it’s good. W two worlds going on a date he ice cream and buy your cloth. I buy my own clothing. W two worlds he us an upper class ? He is ? Okay, not the actor. The story. Purna has money she normally hold that money tie. I know that. Upper class guys with the money ?

Babaji: your post gone.

Don’t talk like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment