5/22/2021

Elizabeth, I don’t know whom that is, but others whom all seen it knows who that is. It means the inner circle. Not I say.

 You girls like the upper class ? American can hand all the guys credit cards or cash, they don’t want to become like that. Guys are very active and energetically strong, very strong. You don’t know they are strong ? The strength you cannot loose it up. Test their patience ? No. Sex things. Well... okay the upper class guys know you are all looking for them especially the movies says becomes more clear to them. It always clear to them. Karen and Ola? Buffalo has rich family, they just drive and go knocking doors. Introduce themselves folding the banks girls on my channel. Or dead on Lovely trance zone zombie worlds (Lovely bone) no? Shy, the upper class guys have to chase you like the romance story ? That’s Eben chase me type ? If he does. He doesn’t ? No, he does. Not with the flower...no, not that. I am so long lost on translation in novels. They wait for you outside ? Oh I would black out, yeah. They take you on Motorcycle drive? Others try, I black out too. It’s very very dangerous. They take you to amusement park ? You are Asian ? Here the amusement park I know burn down. No. That’s not me and Eben. They buy you ice cream and clothing ? You mean W two worlds ? Nick did that but ice cream I never really eaten ice cream kind in America so I asked him. Clothing, I buy, not he buys. He will take it to size me front? Probably jacket ? No, he doesn’t do that. Not that TV. Okay, has to be your fine story ...what story is that ?  Race car ? The sport car..I hate Tony stuffs. His damn car on 50,000 dollars personal line and credit debts with the collection agent. Okay, what else ? They say sweet words to you? The upper class tutor trainer guys ? Okay, what else, they polish photo for you ? You mean the Asian guys? The photo Tina birthday card music video sliding wishing album ...Hank does that. Yeah he called me to write words. I cannot hear you ...they do things on purpose to make you smile ? Normally probably meant I turn black not smile, but okay. Are we done?

Babaji: yeah, long story short. 

No comments:

Post a Comment