5/22/2021

If I hold scroll, not just Lalla one word wrong, it’s all girls one word wrong, hell.

 You do on purpose. You are born to be lazy. If you were young, you growing unintentionally i by pass your childhood. Adults no, hell. I say it very clear it’s one word, not two lies. One word. That standard is my signature sign I will sign. You should have very very clear conscious you don’t harm anyone by birth legally not for your pride, your ego to kneel to the guys gives you protection alone ...by the words and attitude counts. Yes, hell sentence...you vow you never will do that ever again so many lifes hells, you will be reborn as tight as I was when I was a child. I remember all. You born with it. Teacher can facilitate good teaching, you listen to the teacher, you listen to the good teaching, you must make it they say to go to heaven in any cause is spirituality first, you can have no guys, not hell. Period. You hold that standard all your life to come and tell me I hold scroll like I need to prove to you with 24 hours 8 years I do, not you see me my name start doing ...or 1st year you heard me enough prove, you suppose to kneel and appreciate everything i lesson you with full gratitude and kneel full flat in your heart you accept hell. Oh I know my jobs, you don’t. We will laugh just like how I design when you will laugh all the way the end time comes ...

Babaji: great.

No comments:

Post a Comment