5/15/2021

The professor gets the pixie out is Obama - yeah I saw that. Every girls looks at him like that at his book sign event. I guess it.

 I was joking behind when I was doing nothing to say random things in life. It was behind right? We were working every single day when I was not online. It’s 24 hours a day minus sleeping time. I just not online. We were so so so so busy ...there was so many things to deal with. So I say that’s Obama. No one believes that stuffs. I remember what I said. I just think he looks like. No, I don’t think he is a fraud...he is just ...Obama looking to me. That’s American to me when they see Obama. It’s the audience, he says those he can I can who can words. Oh, you have a way to deliver a public speech, the optimistic opt put groups they do drafts for the public speaking.

Babaji: it is strange, isn’t it?

...? Strange ?

Babaji: ger 

Dean? Their girls like my cousin, falls in love with that comic book 花冠安琪兒? I say to everyone that’s an illusion, that’s not a real story. People behind have to separate groups to take that poisons by knowing this gigantic Hollywood stories. That’s horrendous !

No comments:

Post a Comment